I changed everything by using magic and it’s not what most people think.
I’ll not list what magic is not. I’ll only explain the way magic works for me and let you understand the truth behind the principle and how fast this begins to work for everyone, including the people around you. You see, it doesn’t just affect you. It affects everyone you think about and interact with.
Even today, magic is looked down upon by people who claim that using it is evil and ungodly. However, after reading this short description of magic and how it works, I think anyone can see that evil and magic have nothing to do with each other. It’s just a phenomenon of nature, just like the wind or the sun. We use the wind and sun and it’ even invisible, but that is not considered magic. It’s powerful and amazing and very real, but it is not evil, although it could be used for evil things. Sunburns seem evil sometimes and electricity which can be harnessed from wind or the sun can be deadly, but it is not evil. Power companies can seem evil when they deprive a poor family of power in the winter or in the heat of summer, but that has nothing to do with the amazing and wondrous power of the sun and the wind. Same thing applies to the amazing and powerful wonder of our mind and our intention.
What is Magic?
- Magic is the “way you think” about an experience or a thing
- Because the “way you think” controls the words you say
- Because when you “speak” a series of vibrations is created
- And since everything is a vibration. It can be surmised that our thoughts create everything.
Science backs this up in many ways. The fact that everything is created by vibrations and that “super-position” is a real phenomenon. Everything, from the smallest known particle to the largest known galaxy, is vibration and know we know it can be in more than one place at a time. Do you believe that? I know it seems unreal and impossible, but it’s pure science now. It’s not a conjecture or a part of a pseudo-science. The fact of “super position” has been proven in experiment after experiment. Just Google “super-position” or read into the absolutely mind-blowing experiment called “The Double Slit.” — It’ll change the way you think about everything. It will prove to you that there is proof that reality is not the way we think it is.
So how can we use this new knowledge? How do these vibrations change everything and why do I call this magic?
Use vibrations to our advantage is as simple as being aware of your thoughts and not allowing yourself to think mindlessly. It really is that simple. It is also very complicated once realized because being aware of your thoughts and stopping mindlessness is not always easy. It really can be complicated to not think of things that low vibrations create. Fear, hate, jealousy, anger, the things we now call drama. There are all things of low vibration.
How often do you think about something or someone without realizing where your thought process is leading you. Exactly what emotions is it causing and what is the purpose of your thoughts? How often do you find yourself focusing on a past experience and not realize how it’s affecting your current attitude about the future?
Please understand that learning to monitor your thoughts is the beginning of the rest of your life and it will put you in 100% control of what happens to you from this moment forward. I don’t mean that the things you think are “bad” or inconvenient won’t ever happen again. But I am saying that if you don’t like what is happening to you, change the way you think about it. Knowing that “it won’t last forever” and that “you deserve something better” will cause an immediate change of your reality.
When that “bad” thing happens you must not think “this has ruined my life and I’ll never fix this or get over it.” Instead, monitor what you’re think and purposefully think “this is certainly a surprise. This will lead to more surprises and they will all come together in way that I can use to present a new part of myself.”
Why must you think that? Because usually these “surprises” do come together and turn out just fine in the end. nd they have a purpose. You will live through the same low frequencies until you learn to transform them into something higher. We all know that Worry and Anxiety create more of the same. So, there is only one thing we can do to change it. Thing in higher vibrations.
Here are ways to and things to focus on and think about as you go through your day:
Guidelines You Can Begin Practicing:
Below are a few guidelines in which you should live your life. This list is not my own, for it is used by many to make their experience the best it can be.
Read these slowly.
- Think for yourself. Never let anyone else think for you. Or you will become a prisoner of their thinking.
- If I am to know anything, know that I know nothing. And every experience is a new one where I can present a new higher frequency.
- Believe in yourself. Believe you can achieve whatever you set your will to, and you “will achieve” the things you think about.
- Love yourself. You’re worth it. Be grateful to everything and everyone. They’re worth it.
- Appreciate your water and food, it will return the favor.
- It’s okay to feel angry, express it properly then let it go.
- Raise your fists in defense, never in abuse.
- Appreciate your existence, it is one of the most special gifts anyone can receive. You have a personal body that you can create and re-create as you wish.
- Accept & respect everyone’s right to personal choice. It’s their god given right to create and re-create themselves anyway they wish, don’t take it away.
- Give the help someone is willing to receive, not the help you want to give them.
- Have faith in your future, and your future will faithfully be waiting.
- TAKE CARE OF THE EARTH and she will take care of us.
- Be helpful wherever and whenever you can, and the world will be helpful to you.
- Know when you can’t help someone, so you don’t waist your time trying.
- Don’t be afraid to express who you are. You are a wonderful spark of creation. Express Your Self and allow others to do the same.
- Choose your perception. Only you can choose how to experience anything. If you don’t like it? Change your perception of it. (A great example of this is what happens when you think your drinking milk, but it’s tea. It tastes nasty, but then you know it’s tea and realize it’s actually delicious.)
- Your experience of the world comes through perceptions, change your perceptions and you will change the world.
- Take a moment every now and again and observe the uniqueness of your particular situation, take a deep breath, smell the flowers, appreciate your exact location and experience in the universe, it is a place in time that will never happen again.
- Eliminate habits of thinking that obstruct the universe’s ability to carry out your will.
- Have fun, you never have to stop being a kid.
- The universe communicates with all of us. She tells us her secrets and answers all of our questions, we just have to communicate and then pay attention for the answer.
- Know when to keep your mouth shut and play dumb.
- Always do your best and you will never have anything to regret.
- Eliminate or reduce toxic relationships. You wouldn’t stay in a room that stinks so why would you stay in a relationship that stinks.
- It’s okay to to make mistakes, learn from them and do things differently next time.
- Remember that, I am not just some body. I am spirit with a body.
- Remember that, I am a force of nature, nothing can stop my true path. I will ensure my own success
- All of life is a circle, what you send out comes back.
- We each create our personal reality by transmitting our powers of manifestation. Learn how to clean up their transmissions so that the can create precisely with their intent.
- Do what you love. If you can’t yet, love what you do, and your world will love you too.
- Smile, you just might make someone’s day.
- Accept people and the world the way they are, but work to change it for the better.
- One thing is for sure of anyone who has ever succeeded, they never gave up.
- You cant change someone, you can only change yourself and hope that they can grow from that.
- All you see in your world is the outcome of your ideas about it.
- You are what you think you are. You are your own thoughts about yourself, made manifest.
- Life is not a process of discovery, it is a process of creation.
Like I said, this list is not unique and it was not created by me. It’s just the rules we have all heard before and have tried to live by at times. Be Mindful of yourself and of the vibrations your create.